Sterling, VA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.006699, -77.429131.
Sterling is a town in the eastern Virginia, situated about 16 miles northwest of Washington DC, right near Herndon and Reston towns. There are about 30 thousand people currently living in the town, and Sterling is where the National Weather Service Weather Forecast Office is located. It is a home to a few governmental offices, including the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement, and others. There is a good old community college in the town, established in 1964.
Where is Sterling, VA, USA on Map?
Road map of Sterling, VA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sterling, VA, USA
Sterling, VA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sterling, VA, USA is 39.006699, and the longitude is -77.429131. Sterling, VA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 0' 24.1164'' N and 77° 25' 44.8716'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 0' 24.1164'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 25' 44.8716'' W|
Coordinates of Sterling, VA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Santa Claus, IN, USA (38.114796, -86.930145)
- New Harmony, IN, USA (38.129391, -87.936913)
- Nashville, IN, USA (39.206142, -86.246132)
- Geneva, IN, USA (40.594471, -84.963654)
- French Lick, IN, USA (38.552292, -86.622543)
- Corydon, IN, USA (38.212868, -86.129799)
- Normal, IL, USA (40.525639, -89.012779)
- Cicero, IL, USA (41.842785, -87.765747)
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Wahiawa, HI, USA (21.501633, -158.026123)