Sydney, NS, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.138927, -60.193233.
Sydney is a small town located in Nova Scotia province in Canada. Established in the end of the 18th century by British colonists, modern day's Sydney has the population of about 3,500 people. Due to its spectacular location on the shores, this town offers amazing views and perfect environment for spending a great vacation. It is a home for the Largest Ceilidh Fiddle in the World, and a great number of other tourist attractions.
Map of Sydney, NS, Canada
Sydney, NS, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sydney, NS, Canada is 46.138927, and the longitude is -60.193233. Sydney, NS, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 8' 20.1372'' N and 60° 11' 35.6388'' W.
Sydney, NS, Canada elevation is 11 meters height, that is equal to 36 feet.
Sydney, NS, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 8' 20.1372'' N|
|DMS Long||60° 11' 35.6388'' W|
|Elevation (m)||11 m|
|Elevation (f)||36 feet|
Coordinates of Sydney, NS, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Ajax, ON, Canada (43.850857, -79.020370)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Lincoln, ON, Canada (43.139229, -79.484901)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)