Saanich, Victoria, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.459377, -123.378014.
A small part of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Saanich is a large urban area and a part of Victoria city. Its current population is close to 110,000 people, but the first settlements appeared there thousands of years ago. The district is primarily known as a home to the University of Victoria campus. Local schools are also famous, with a few graduates who achieved great success on various fields of science.
Where is Saanich, Victoria, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Saanich, Victoria, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saanich, Victoria, BC, Canada
Saanich, Victoria, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saanich, Victoria, BC, Canada is 48.459377, and the longitude is -123.378014. Saanich, Victoria, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 27' 33.7572'' N and 123° 22' 40.8504'' W.
|DMS Lat||48° 27' 33.7572'' N|
|DMS Long||123° 22' 40.8504'' W|
Coordinates of Saanich, Victoria, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Canada
Also check out these related Districts.
- Brant County, ON, Canada (43.116669, -80.366669)
- York, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.695683, -79.450279)
- Weston, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.700657, -79.513756)
- Mount Pleasant-South Main, Vancouver, BC, Canada (49.259762, -123.107590)
- East Kelowna, BC, Canada (49.859348, -119.426361)
- Hearts Desire, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.266609, -75.716660)
- Welwyn, Saskatchewan, Canada (50.326504, -101.518311)
- Saanich, Victoria, BC, Canada (48.459377, -123.378014)
- Nepean, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.334904, -75.724098)
- Taché, MB, Canada (49.693684, -96.844109)