Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.173891, 78.042068.
Taj Mahal is a palace built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his third wife Mumtaz Mahal in 1632. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations and a known wonder of the world. The building is made from white marble. It is situated on the banks of the Yamuna River, on the outskirts of Agra city in northern India, not far away from the country's capital city, Delhi.
Map of Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.173891, and the longitude is 78.042068. Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Palaces place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 10' 26.0076'' N and 78° 2' 31.4448'' E.
Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 168 meters height, that is equal to 551 feet.
Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 10' 26.0076'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 2' 31.4448'' E|
|Elevation (m)||168 m|
|Elevation (f)||551 feet|
Coordinates of Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Palaces in India
Also check out these related Palaces.
- Raj Bhavan, Armament, Pune, Maharashtra, India (18.544689, 73.825478)
- Forum 66 Tower, Shenhe, Shenyang, Liaoning, China (41.804386, 123.433884)
- Rajwada, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.718435, 75.855217)
- Brno, Czech Republic (49.195061, 16.606836)
- Dag, Rajasthan, India (23.931732, 75.834694)
- Vazar Sarate, Maharashtra, India (19.680653, 76.098724)
- Aadarsh Zerox & DTP, Ranjani, Jalna, Maharashtra, India (19.656891, 76.122208)
- Bahadurpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.124664, 80.835480)
- Mahadev Computers, Cherai, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India (26.686581, 72.698082)
- Degloor, Maharashtra , India (18.545868, 77.576271)