Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.759739, 90.392418.
Tejgaon is a district of Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. It is a central district where the office of the Prime Minister is located. It has also plenty of other attractions, including Nakhalpara, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology, Bashundhara City, and so on.
Where is Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh is 23.759739, and the longitude is 90.392418. Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 45' 35.0604'' N and 90° 23' 32.7048'' E.
Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 45' 35.0604'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 23' 32.7048'' E|
Coordinates of Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Districts.
- Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh (23.633841, 89.066856)
- Kishoreganj Upazila, Bangladesh (24.403490, 90.772301)
- Netrokona, Mymensingh, Bangladesh (24.934725, 90.751511)
- Karwan Bazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.754253, 90.393425)
- Demra, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.720881, 90.483269)
- Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.777628, 90.405449)
- Gabtoli, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.783726, 90.344246)
- Shamimabad, Sylhet, Bangladesh (24.899536, 91.845856)
- Jurain, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.688272, 90.443161)
- Motijheel, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.733330, 90.417458)