The Bow, Calgary, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.048031, -114.061821.
The Bow is the one of the newest and the tallest skyscraper of Calgary, Canada, constructed and opened in 2012. The building is 774 ft (335 m) tall and has 58 floors. The construction of the Bow is estimated to total about 1.4 billion Canadian dollars.
Where is The Bow, Calgary, Canada on Map?
Road map of The Bow, Calgary, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The Bow, Calgary, Canada
The Bow, Calgary, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Bow, Calgary, Canada is 51.048031, and the longitude is -114.061821. The Bow, Calgary, Canada is located at Canada country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 2' 52.9116'' N and 114° 3' 42.5556'' W.
The Bow, Calgary, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 2' 52.9116'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 3' 42.5556'' W|
Coordinates of The Bow, Calgary, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in Canada
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- The Forks, Winnipeg, MB, Canada (49.887379, -97.131187)
- Toronto City Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.653908, -79.384293)
- Rideau Centre, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.425533, -75.692482)
- Edmonton Art Gallery, Canada (53.545055, -113.488731)
- Manulife Place, Edmonton, Canada (53.541492, -113.494659)
- City Hall of Edmonton, Canada (53.545883, -113.490112)
- The Bow, Calgary, Canada (51.048031, -114.061821)
- Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre, Calgary, Canada (51.051331, -114.065407)
- Senator Burns Building, Calgary, Canada (51.064014, -114.086899)