The Great Lakes, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.052238, -82.484612.
The Great Lakes, sometimes known also as the Laurentian Great Lakes, is a group of 5 large lakes and a number of smaller lakes in east-central North America, right on the border between the US and Canada. The Great Lakes include 5 large lakes: Lake Superior, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, and Lake Erie. Lake Superior is the largest of the Great Lakes and the headwater of the system. It is bordered by Ontario, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The area has an absolutely unique and interesting ecosystem, with very diverse fauna and flora, typical lake ecology, beautiful forests, and a number of modern large cities located at the lakes.
Where is The Great Lakes, USA on Map?
Road map of The Great Lakes, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The Great Lakes, USA
The Great Lakes, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Great Lakes, USA is 45.052238, and the longitude is -82.484612. The Great Lakes, USA is located at United States country in the Lakes place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 3' 8.0568'' N and 82° 29' 4.6032'' W.
The Great Lakes, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 3' 8.0568'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 29' 4.6032'' W|
Coordinates of The Great Lakes, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Lakes in United States
Also check out these related Lakes.
- Crowley Lake, CA, USA (37.617352, -118.739700)
- Somerville Lake, TX, USA (30.325556, -96.527496)
- Lake Owasso, Ramsey, Minnesota, USA (45.036777, -93.123077)
- Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska, USA (57.913952, -133.590271)
- Lake Mead, Nevada, USA (36.146084, -114.413155)
- Salton Sea, CA, USA (33.309082, -116.119492)
- Lake Powell, USA (37.063969, -111.236816)
- Bayou D'Arbonne, Louisiana, USA (32.645241, -92.232887)
- Caswell Lake, Susitna North, AK, USA (62.016670, -149.970291)
- Chocorua Lake, Tamworth, NH, USA (43.903473, -71.237556)