Tombstone, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.713659, -110.066666.
Tombstone is an important historic town situated in southern Arizona and established in the late 1870s. The area was famous with its silver mines and the population of Tombstone used to be quite large. Shortly after the establishment the town became a cultural and entertainment center, with a number of casinos, dance halls and so on. In the first half of the last century the population of the town started decreasing and most of the residents tried to look for new life in other places. Today, there are about 13 hundred people currently living in Tombstone, and it is still a small cultural and tourism hub, with a number of annual festivals, celebrations, and other events taking place there. The town is also a home to the world's largest rose bush.
Map of Tombstone, AZ, USA
Tombstone, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tombstone, AZ, USA is 31.713659, and the longitude is -110.066666. Tombstone, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 42' 49.1724'' N and 110° 3' 59.9976'' W.
Tombstone, AZ, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Tombstone, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 42' 49.1724'' N|
|DMS Long||110° 3' 59.9976'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Tombstone, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)
- Kelso, CA, USA (35.012363, -115.653625)
- Niland, CA, USA (33.237930, -115.514809)
- Mecca, CA, USA (33.576630, -116.070305)
- Brawley, CA, USA (32.968784, -115.534950)