Tournai Cathedral, Tournai, Belgium
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.606491, 3.388880.
Tournai Cathedral is a large historic church located at Place de l'Evêché 1, in the very center of Tournai city in Belgium. Built in the late 12th century, it is one of the largest and the tallest churches in the country, which has been continuously renovated and reconstructed during its historical period. The cathedral is an example of an old Gothic architecture, with tall bell towers and large pilasters. A traditional large nave can be observed inside of the church.
Map of Tournai Cathedral, Tournai, Belgium
Tournai Cathedral, Tournai, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tournai Cathedral, Tournai, Belgium is 50.606491, and the longitude is 3.388880. Tournai Cathedral, Tournai, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Cathedrals place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 36' 23.3676'' N and 3° 23' 19.9680'' E.
Tournai Cathedral, Tournai, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 36' 23.3676'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 23' 19.9680'' E|
Coordinates of Tournai Cathedral, Tournai, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cathedrals in Belgium
Also check out these related Cathedrals.
- St. Salvator's Cathedral, Brugge, Belgium (51.205517, 3.221669)
- Tournai Cathedral, Tournai, Belgium (50.606491, 3.388880)
- St Bavo's Cathedral, Ghent, Belgium (51.052975, 3.727059)
- St. Rumbold's Cathedral, Mechelen, Belgium (51.028770, 4.478999)
- St Martin's Cathedral, Ypres, Belgium (50.851387, 2.885531)
- Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekathedraal Antwerpen, Antwerpen, Belgium (51.220104, 4.401309)