Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.272118, -121.939857.
Travis Air Force Base "Gateway to the Pacific" is a large military base that has a long history, located in the northeast part of Fairfield, Solano County, California, United States. It is three miles away from the city center and named after Robert F. Travis, the Brigade General, who lost his life serving his country. Apart from the operating training facilities, the airbase also has a museum and temporary exhibitions. The base is home to The David Grant USAF Medical Center (DGMC) which is U.S. Air Force’s largest medical center in the country and was opened on July 1, 1943. The Travis Air Force Base Heritage Center (also known as the Jimmy Doolittle Air & Space Museum) is situated at Travis Air Force Base. It is an aviation museum that houses 35+ aircraft displays, various exhibits, aircraft engines, military uniforms, original pieces of art, a library, and many more.
Where is Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, USA on Map?
Road map of Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, USA
Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, USA is 38.272118, and the longitude is -121.939857. Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 16' 19.6248'' N and 121° 56' 23.4852'' W.
Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 16' 19.6248'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 56' 23.4852'' W|
Coordinates of Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Kotlik Airport (KOT), Kotlik, AK, USA (63.035789, -163.527863)