Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.900932, 12.483313.
Trevi Fountain, located at Piazza di Trevi, in the center of Rome, is one of the visit cards of the capital city of Italy. It is a truly beautiful piece of old architecture and a very popular spot among tourists since there are plenty of legends and stories stand behind this fountain. It was built by Nicola Trevi as a public fountain at one of the central squares of the city, in the middle of the 18th century. Today, thousands of tourists come to throw their coins there for good luck, in a spacial manner: with the right hand over the left shoulder.
Where is Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy on Map?
Road map of Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy
Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy is 41.900932, and the longitude is 12.483313. Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy is located at Italy country in the Historical Sites place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 54' 3.3552'' N and 12° 28' 59.9268'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 54' 3.3552'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 28' 59.9268'' E|
Coordinates of Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Historical Sites in Italy
Also check out these related Historical Sites.
- Vulci, Montalto di Castro VT, Italy (42.424114, 11.631095)
- Baths of Caracalla, Rome, RM, Italy (41.879040, 12.492439)
- Hadrian's Villa, Tivoli, RM, Italy (41.942802, 12.774399)
- Circus Maximus, Rome, RM, Italy (41.886131, 12.485133)
- Spanish Steps, Rome, RM, Italy (41.905991, 12.482775)
- Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy (41.898609, 12.476873)
- Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy (41.900932, 12.483313)
- Roman Forum, Rome, RM, Italy (41.892464, 12.485325)
- Coliseum, Rome, RM, Italy (41.890209, 12.492231)
- Colosseum, Italy (41.890251, 12.492373)