Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.712223, 139.771118.
Ueno Park (上野恩賜公園) is a large public park and the most popular city park of the country, situated in the central part of Tokyo City, the capital of Japan. It can be found in the same name district and is usually a crowded park filled with tourists and local people. The facility was established in 1873. It is estimated that currently, the park includes 8,800 trees, and the species include such unique local ones as Ginkgo Biloba, Japanese cherries, cinnamon trees, and plenty of others. The total area of the park is 538,506.96 square meters (133.06797 acres), which makes it one of the largest parks in the capital city. Nearby attractions include Big Fountains, Ueno Onshi Park Fountain Square, Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, Sōgakudō Concert Hall of the Former Tokyo Music School, Ueno Toshogu Peony Garden, Shinkan, Hercules the Archer, The Burghers of Calais, Monstern Lantern, Lions Club Totem Pole, Hyokeikan, The Gallery of Horyuji Treasures, Tokyo National Museum, Tuliptree, and so on.
Where is Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan on Map?
Road map of Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan
Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan is 35.712223, and the longitude is 139.771118. Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 42' 44.0028'' N and 139° 46' 16.0248'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 42' 44.0028'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 46' 16.0248'' E|
Coordinates of Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in Japan
Also check out these related Parks.
- Aomi Urban Sports Park, Tokyo, Japan (35.623333, 139.776596)
- Tokyo 2020 Skateboarding Competition Venue (35.639687, 139.785751)
- Hitachi Seaside Park, Hitachinaka, Ibaraki, Japan (36.400555, 140.591385)
- Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan (35.712223, 139.771118)
- Hibiya Park, Tokyo, Japan (35.673695, 139.756058)
- Ashikaga Flower Park, Ashikaga, Japan (36.315289, 139.522232)
- Universal Studios Japan, Osaka, Japan (34.665394, 135.432526)
- Nagashima Spa Land, Kuwana, Mia, Japan (35.020699, 136.730011)
- Nopporo Forest Park, Ebetsu, Hokkaido, Japan (43.057236, 141.494568)
No comments written yet.