Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.873751, 90.396454.
Uttara is one of the largest suburbs of Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. The population of the city is estimated to be about 350,000 people. The name of the city is derived from the Bengali word "North". It is considered that Uttara is the suburb for the middle class people.
Where is Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh is 23.873751, and the longitude is 90.396454. Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 52' 25.5036'' N and 90° 23' 47.2344'' E.
Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 52' 25.5036'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 23' 47.2344'' E|
Coordinates of Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)