Vannes, Brittany, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.655899, -2.760300.
Situated in the north western France, the town of Vannes is a part of the region of Brittany and is one of the largest towns in the department of the Morbihan. It is an old community established and developed by the early Celtic populations. The town is situated in the delta of two small rivers entering the Gulf of Morbihan. The town has an important strategic location and used to be a starting point for many local military campaigns and wars. Modern town of Vannes is a center of Breton culture and Breton language. It is a tourist destination and a nice place to visit for a vacation dedicated to learning the culture of Brittany. There are plenty of nice examples of old architecture and many excellent place to eat special local food based on fruit and cheeses that are produced a lot in the area.
Map of Vannes, Brittany, France
Vannes, Brittany, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vannes, Brittany, France is 47.655899, and the longitude is -2.760300. Vannes, Brittany, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 39' 21.2364'' N and 2° 45' 37.0800'' W.
Vannes, Brittany, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 39' 21.2364'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 45' 37.0800'' W|
Coordinates of Vannes, Brittany, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.425201, 6.768400)
- Annemasse, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.195801, 6.236400)
- Creil, Hauts-de-France, France (49.258301, 2.483300)
- Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (44.204899, 0.621200)
- Six-Fours-les-Plages, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.100899, 5.820000)
- Haguenau, the Grand Est, France (48.820000, 7.790000)
- Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, France (43.459999, 5.248600)
- Thonon-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.362701, 6.475000)
- Tremblay-en-France, the Île-de-France, France (48.950001, 2.572200)
- La Ciotat, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.176899, 5.608600)