Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.159878, 5.384423.
Verdun is a small town in the province of Lorraine, north-eastern France. It is an old historic town with plenty of monuments and various historic relics (like an old military cemetery), related to the events of World War I and World War II. It can be an interesting tourist spot for those who travel in the neighborhood and want to spend a day in a calm friendly community.
Where is Verdun, France on Map?
Road map of Verdun, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Verdun, France
Verdun, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Verdun, France is 49.159878, and the longitude is 5.384423. Verdun, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 9' 35.5608'' N and 5° 23' 3.9228'' E.
|DMS Lat||49° 9' 35.5608'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 23' 3.9228'' E|
Coordinates of Verdun, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)