Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.700001, 44.516666.
Volgograd is an old historic city, located on the Volga River in the southwestern Russia, with the population close to 1 million people. The city plays a very important role as a transportation knot between central Russia and Caucasian regions. It is also an important city in recent history since it was the easternmost point reached by Herman Nazi Amry during the World War II.
Where is Volgograd, Russia on Map?
Road map of Volgograd, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Volgograd, Russia
Volgograd, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Volgograd, Russia is 48.700001, and the longitude is 44.516666. Volgograd, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 42' 0.0036'' N and 44° 30' 59.9976'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 42' 0.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||44° 30' 59.9976'' E|
Coordinates of Volgograd, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)