Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.200348, 68.256332.
Tobolsk is the second largest city in Tyumen Province, which is in Siberia, Russia. It is situated at the spot where the Irtych river unites with the Tobol river, and the city is very old, established in the late 16th century. It used to be one of the largest and the most developed cities in the Siberian region, with a few small businesses and plenty of commercial companies working there. Tobolsk is a very important transportation spot of the area which can be reached by water, by land, and by air. Today, the population of the town is close to 100,000 people. Tobolsk is a really beautiful city, with a number of amazing landmarks like the Tobolsk Kremlin, the local museums and galleries. But due to a very remote location, the city can not be called a touristy one. Tobolsk is known as the birthplace of Dmitri Mendeleev, a prominent scientist and chemist.
Where is Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia on Map?
Road map of Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia
Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia is 58.200348, and the longitude is 68.256332. Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 12' 1.2528'' N and 68° 15' 22.7952'' E.
Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||58° 12' 1.2528'' N|
|DMS Long||68° 15' 22.7952'' E|
Coordinates of Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)