Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -3.753490, 121.920593.
Walai is a small town in Kasuwura Indah, Abuki district of Kabupaten Konawe, Sulawesi Tenggara, Indonesia. It is a small settlement surrounded by green tropical forests, but which attracts attention of the tourists with its good facilities for various outdoor activities. Those who like hiking and discovering local nature are welcome for a stay in Walai.
Map of Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia is -3.753490, and the longitude is 121.920593. Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 45' 12.5640'' S and 121° 55' 14.1348'' E.
Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 45' 12.5640'' S|
|DMS Long||121° 55' 14.1348'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Indonesia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Juneau, AK, USA (58.301945, -134.419724)
- Tahuna, Kepulauan Sangihe Regency, North Sulawesi, Indonesia (3.609857, 125.488411)
- Lembar, West Lombok, Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-8.752981, 116.068199)
- Candi Dasa, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia (-8.503247, 115.540916)
- Cisaat, Sukabumi, West Java, Indonesia (-6.897348, 106.895775)
- Numancia, Aklan, Philippines (11.718437, 122.341431)
- Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan (39.913002, 46.794758)
- Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia (-3.753490, 121.920593)
- Pasangkayu, North Mamuju, West Sulawesi, Indonesia (-1.175216, 119.362373)
- Berastagi, Karo Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia (3.185291, 98.504913)