Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -3.753490, 121.920593.
Walai is a small town in Kasuwura Indah, Abuki district of Kabupaten Konawe, Sulawesi Tenggara, Indonesia. It is a small settlement surrounded by green tropical forests, but which attracts attention of the tourists with its good facilities for various outdoor activities. Those who like hiking and discovering local nature are welcome for a stay in Walai.
Where is Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia is -3.753490, and the longitude is 121.920593. Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 45' 12.5640'' S and 121° 55' 14.1348'' E.
|DMS Lat||3° 45' 12.5640'' S|
|DMS Long||121° 55' 14.1348'' E|
Coordinates of Walai, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Indonesia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rowobranten, Ringinarum, Kendal, Central Java, Indonesia (-6.986421, 110.121544)
- Umari, Papua, Indonesia (-4.466667, 135.199997)
- Tanjung, Gempol, Pasuruan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.553281, 112.700241)
- Rantau, South Hulu Sungai Regency, South Kalimantan, Indonesia (-2.932615, 115.153046)
- Kunir, Lumajang Regency, East Java, Indonesia (-8.233507, 113.220802)
- Amuntai, Amuntai District, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia (-2.416604, 115.239098)
- Nemberala, Rote Ndao, East Nusa, Indonesia (-10.896941, 122.824944)
- Ciamis town, Ciamis Regency, West Java, Indonesia (-7.326220, 108.329346)
- Bua, Luwu Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-3.072998, 120.225708)
- Bajawa, Ngada Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-8.788550, 120.973267)