Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.726967, -122.044472.
Waldo Lake is considered to be the second largest natural lake in the state of Oregon, also known as one of the clearest lakes in the world. The area of the lake is close to 10 square miles, and it is surrounded by beautiful forest, and those who come to the area can observe amazing trees, including some rare species of pine trees. The average depth of the lake is close to 128 feet, and the deepest point is about 420 feet.
Where is Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA on Map?
Road map of Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA
Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA is 43.726967, and the longitude is -122.044472. Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA is located at United States country in the Lakes place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 43' 37.0812'' N and 122° 2' 40.0992'' W.
Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 43' 37.0812'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 2' 40.0992'' W|
Coordinates of Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Lakes in United States
Also check out these related Lakes.
- Crowley Lake, CA, USA (37.617352, -118.739700)
- Somerville Lake, TX, USA (30.325556, -96.527496)
- Lake Owasso, Ramsey, Minnesota, USA (45.036777, -93.123077)
- Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska, USA (57.913952, -133.590271)
- Lake Mead, Nevada, USA (36.146084, -114.413155)
- Salton Sea, CA, USA (33.309082, -116.119492)
- Lake Powell, USA (37.063969, -111.236816)
- Bayou D'Arbonne, Louisiana, USA (32.645241, -92.232887)
- Caswell Lake, Susitna North, AK, USA (62.016670, -149.970291)
- Chocorua Lake, Tamworth, NH, USA (43.903473, -71.237556)