West Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.197311, -118.643982.
West Hills is one of the outskirts neighborhoods of Los Angeles in south western California, USA. West Hills is located in the westernmost part of San Fernando Valley, quite close to Thousand Oaks city. The area has been inhabited since the early times by the indigenous population. Currently, there are about 40,000 people living in West Hills, and the neighborhood has the highest rate of the residents over 35 living in the area. A large portion of the population is of Spanish origin, and the area is famous with numerous historic ranches like Shadow Ranch Park, Orcutt Ranch Estate, etc. There are other parks in the neighborhood including Bell Canyon Park, El Escorpion Park, etc.
Where is West Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of West Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of West Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA
West Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of West Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA is 34.197311, and the longitude is -118.643982. West Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 11' 50.3196'' N and 118° 38' 38.3352'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 11' 50.3196'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 38' 38.3352'' W|
Coordinates of West Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Seneca Falls, NY, USA (42.912483, -76.802231)
- Scarsdale, NY, USA (41.003799, -73.791214)
- Rotterdam, NY, USA (42.788227, -73.974152)
- Potsdam, NY, USA (44.676048, -74.992142)
- Palmyra, NY, USA (43.082527, -77.216476)
- North Hempstead, NY, USA (40.806206, -73.689095)
- New Windsor, NY, USA (41.479000, -74.036209)
- New Paltz, NY, USA (41.745453, -74.090012)
- Massena, NY, USA (44.933910, -74.897629)
- Mamaroneck, NY, USA (40.947563, -73.738228)