Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.336918, -6.463338.
Wexford is a small town in southeastern Ireland, with the population close to 20,000 people. It is a really beautiful cozy historic town, with plenty of old wonderful buildings in the downtown, including Selskar Abbey ruins, Wexford Pikeman Monument, St. Iberius-Church, Ann Street Presbyterian church, and many more. The town is a center of culture and sports, with excellent facilities for sports like rugby, golf, football, etc.
Map of Wexford, Ireland
Wexford, Ireland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wexford, Ireland is 52.336918, and the longitude is -6.463338. Wexford, Ireland is located at Ireland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 20' 12.9048'' N and 6° 27' 48.0168'' W.
Wexford, Ireland elevation is 18 meters height, that is equal to 59 feet.
Wexford, Ireland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 20' 12.9048'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 27' 48.0168'' W|
|Elevation (m)||18 m|
|Elevation (f)||59 feet|
Coordinates of Wexford, Ireland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ireland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland (52.354279, -7.695040)
- Annacotty, County Limerick, Ireland (52.668076, -8.536722)
- Killaloe, Co. Clare, Ireland (52.808887, -8.447515)
- Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland (52.059937, -9.504427)
- Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland (51.850334, -8.294286)
- Crookstown, Co. Cork, Ireland (51.842426, -8.830432)
- Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland (53.802132, -9.514347)
- Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare, Ireland (52.856201, -9.400776)
- Doolin, Co. Clare, Ireland (53.016029, -9.377420)
- Glendalough, Co. Wicklow, Ireland (53.011299, -6.326156)