Wisconsin Interstate State Park, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.398449, -92.645126.
Wisconsin Interstate State Park, known also as an Interstate State Park, is located right on the border of Wisconsin and Minnesota at 851 State Road, St. Croix Falls. The total area of the park is about 670 acres, and the park is a beautiful natural forest with excellent facilities for picnics, hiking, cycling, and other outdoor activities.
Map of Wisconsin Interstate State Park, USA
Wisconsin Interstate State Park, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wisconsin Interstate State Park, USA is 45.398449, and the longitude is -92.645126. Wisconsin Interstate State Park, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 23' 54.4164'' N and 92° 38' 42.4536'' W.
Wisconsin Interstate State Park, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 23' 54.4164'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 38' 42.4536'' W|
Coordinates of Wisconsin Interstate State Park, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)