Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.819527, -84.067406.
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is a United States Air Force (USAF) base located about 11 miles northeast of Dayton, Ohio, in Greene and Montgomery counties, United States. It includes Wright and Patterson Fields. The US Air Force's 88th Air Base Wing is situated at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and has been active since 1944. Wilbur Wright Field was established on 22 May 1917 by the Aviation Section, U.S. Signal Corps. McCook Field was also established in November 1917. Wright-Patterson Air Force Base hosted the Dayton Agreement, also known as The General Framework Agreement for Peace in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It has been home to The United States Air Force Marathon on the third Saturday of September since 1997. The National Museum of the United States Air Force is also based at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
Where is Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA on Map?
Road map of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA is 39.819527, and the longitude is -84.067406. Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 49' 10.2972'' N and 84° 4' 2.6616'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 49' 10.2972'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 4' 2.6616'' W|
Coordinates of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)