Xuhui, Shanghai, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.188940, 121.437508.
Xuhui is one of the oldest central districts of Shanghai, established in the epochs of the Ming dynasty. For many centuries the district used to be one of the most elite residential zones of the city. However, for the last few decades Huhui is turning into modern and advanced business center, with numerous 5 star hotels, multi-stored office centers, business halls, and so on. There are a few historic monuments and cultural landmarks in the district.
Map of Xuhui, Shanghai, China
Xuhui, Shanghai, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Xuhui, Shanghai, China is 31.188940, and the longitude is 121.437508. Xuhui, Shanghai, China is located at China country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 11' 20.1840'' N and 121° 26' 15.0288'' E.
Xuhui, Shanghai, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 11' 20.1840'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 26' 15.0288'' E|
Coordinates of Xuhui, Shanghai, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in China
Also check out these related Districts.
- Qibaozhen, Minhang, Shanghai, China (31.157658, 121.351372)
- Mogan Shan, Deqing, Huzhou, China (30.629723, 119.825554)
- Fuliao, Wuming, Nanning, Guangxi, China (23.326338, 108.006004)
- Zhongguancun, Haidian, Beijing, China (39.983246, 116.315506)
- Fengxian, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China (34.693905, 116.595390)
- Pudong, Shanghai, China (31.221518, 121.544380)
- Qingpu, Shanghai, China (31.150681, 121.124176)
- Minqing, Fuzhou, Fujian, China (26.116892, 118.815536)
- Sanqi, Dongguan Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China (23.033869, 113.788963)
- Shajing, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (22.728689, 113.824020)