Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.135349, 21.216288.
Zădăreni is a very small town in Romania located near Arad city. The population of the town is about 2,300 people. The town is known for its vast resources of hydrocarbon, which are still being developed. Also, the town is famous for its ancient monastery built in the 12th century.
Where is Zădăreni, Romania on Map?
Road map of Zădăreni, Romania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Zădăreni, Romania
Zădăreni, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zădăreni, Romania is 46.135349, and the longitude is 21.216288. Zădăreni, Romania is located at Romania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 8' 7.2564'' N and 21° 12' 58.6368'' E.
Zădăreni, Romania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 8' 7.2564'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 12' 58.6368'' E|
Coordinates of Zădăreni, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Romania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bușteni, Prahova, Romania (45.410606, 25.534534)
- Cenad, Timiș, Romania (46.131737, 20.581394)
- Costinești, Constanța, Romania (43.950954, 28.601225)
- Sulina, Romania (45.156746, 29.659550)
- Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania (44.260445, 28.556900)
- Bărăi, Cluj, Romania (46.845123, 23.907913)
- Rășinari, Romania (45.700001, 24.066668)
- Șirnea, Romania (45.474998, 25.251944)
- Horlești, Romania (47.109428, 27.374786)
- Orșova, Romania (44.725277, 22.396111)