Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.833332, 10.100000.
Aalen is a large town situated between the cities of Stuttgart, Munich, and Nuremberg, in the province of Baden-Württemberg, which is in central Germany. Aalen has the status of the district capital and is considered to be the largest town of the area known as the Ostwürttemberg. The setting of the town is really beautiful and the atmosphere is really great. The town is divided into 8 districts, and the total population of Aalen is close to 68 thousand people. The town was established as early as in the 14th century and has been developing as a small center of trade, commerce, education, and social life. The community is historically quite religious and there are many churches in the town. Other attractions include the Theater der Stadt Aalen , the Aalen Limes Museum, plenty of Memorial Sites, etc. There are also a few famous thermal hotels in the area.
Map of Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany is 48.833332, and the longitude is 10.100000. Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 49' 59.9952'' N and 10° 5' 60.0000'' E.
Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 49' 59.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 5' 60.0000'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Germany
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.833332, 10.100000)
- Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany (52.391842, 13.063561)
- Meerbusch, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.250351, 6.690717)
- Pillnitz, Dresden, Germany (51.008919, 13.874025)
- Deggendorf, Germany (48.833195, 12.961127)
- Bremervörde, Lower Saxony, Germany (53.488415, 9.142274)
- Dernau, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany (50.534973, 7.045793)
- Oberammergau, Bavaria, Germany (47.595661, 11.072352)
- Radebeul, Saxony, Germany (51.111565, 13.649371)
- Lübbecke, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (52.309738, 8.622310)