Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.000000, 35.321335.
Adana is a large city and the capital of Adana Province, situated in southern Turkey, in one of the most popular tourist regions of the country. Adana is a part of south-eastern Anatolia and a key transportation, commercial, and cultural spot of the country. It can be found about 25 miles away from the Mediterranean Sea shores and it is a destination for vacationers and tourists who come to spend their vacation to Turkey. The city is very old and it has been inhabited since the pre-Byzantine era times. There are plenty of attractions and landmarks like Misis Mosaic Museum, Adana City Gardens, Süleyman Demirel Arboretum, Sabancı Central Mosque,The Great Clock Tower, Old architecture in the downtown area, the hotels and restaurants in the city center, numerous shopping centers and markets, and so on. Adana is a home to almost 1.7 million people.
Where is Adana, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Adana, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Adana, Turkey
Adana, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Adana, Turkey is 37.000000, and the longitude is 35.321335. Adana, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 0' 0.0000'' N and 35° 19' 16.8060'' E.
Adana, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||35° 19' 16.8060'' E|
Coordinates of Adana, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)