Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.884804, 30.704044.
Antalya is a beautiful old city and the capital of Antalya Province in southern Turkey. It is one of the most popular resorts which is annually visited by millions and millions of people from all over Europe, Russia and other countries. The area has been inhabited since the 2nd century BC and there are plenty of monuments and historic sites preserved around the area, both withing the limits of the city and beyond. Aspendos Historic Site, Hadrian Gate, Hidirlik Castle, some old historic bridges are just a few to mention. Antalya is famous for its numerous hotels, beaches, resorts, amusement parks, shopping areas, plenty of traveling opportunities for tourists who really love spending their vacation there. Numerous waterfalls, parks, gardens, natural preserves are natural attractions of the area.
Where is Antalya, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Antalya, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Antalya, Turkey
Antalya, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Antalya, Turkey is 36.884804, and the longitude is 30.704044. Antalya, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 53' 5.2944'' N and 30° 42' 14.5584'' E.
Antalya, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 53' 5.2944'' N|
|DMS Long||30° 42' 14.5584'' E|
Coordinates of Antalya, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)