Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.263031, 37.486782.
Adet is a large town in northern Ethiopia, situated near Highway 31. It was established over 150 years ago and currently, its population is close to 21,000 people. The area of the town is situated between 2 rivers, and Adet is divided into 5 smaller sub-districts. The town is a part of the district known as Yilmana Densa.
Map of Adet, Ethiopia
Adet, Ethiopia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Adet, Ethiopia is 11.263031, and the longitude is 37.486782. Adet, Ethiopia is located at Ethiopia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 15' 46.9116'' N and 37° 29' 12.4152'' E.
Adet, Ethiopia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Adet, Ethiopia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 15' 46.9116'' N|
|DMS Long||37° 29' 12.4152'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Adet, Ethiopia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ethiopia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Raaso, Oromia, Ethiopia (6.548493, 41.793396)
- Teppi, Ethiopia (7.196660, 35.428879)
- Adet, Ethiopia (11.263031, 37.486782)
- Mertule Maryam, Ethiopia (10.870270, 38.271175)
- Chancho, Ethiopia (9.308090, 38.753120)
- Alem Gena, Ethiopia (8.925382, 38.658226)
- Yeka, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (9.037300, 38.834999)
- Kibre Mengist, Ethiopia (5.883771, 38.982456)