Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.196660, 35.428879.
A small town of Teppi is situated in south western Ethiopia, quite close to the town of Jimma and about 110 miles south west of Addis Ababa. The town is pretty small, with the population sightly below 20,000 people, and it was named after one local explorer and merchant. The population is very much mixed up and consists of the members of different local ethnic groups. Thus, there are a few local languages are spoken in the town.
Map of Teppi, Ethiopia
Teppi, Ethiopia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Teppi, Ethiopia is 7.196660, and the longitude is 35.428879. Teppi, Ethiopia is located at Ethiopia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 11' 47.9760'' N and 35° 25' 43.9644'' E.
Teppi, Ethiopia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Teppi, Ethiopia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 11' 47.9760'' N|
|DMS Long||35° 25' 43.9644'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Teppi, Ethiopia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ethiopia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Raaso, Oromia, Ethiopia (6.548493, 41.793396)
- Teppi, Ethiopia (7.196660, 35.428879)
- Adet, Ethiopia (11.263031, 37.486782)
- Mertule Maryam, Ethiopia (10.870270, 38.271175)
- Chancho, Ethiopia (9.308090, 38.753120)
- Alem Gena, Ethiopia (8.925382, 38.658226)
- Yeka, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (9.037300, 38.834999)
- Kibre Mengist, Ethiopia (5.883771, 38.982456)