Mavdi, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.259392, 70.777184.
Mavdi (માવડી) is one of the largest neighborhoods of Rajkot city, which is located in the state of Gujarat, India. It is situated about 6 kilometers southwest of Rajkot in the central part of the state, western India. There are a few restaurants and schools in the area. The district is also home to Shree Shantiniketan College. This neighborhood offers its visitors great opportunities to get familiar with the unique local culture and lifestyle.
Where is Mavdi, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Mavdi, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mavdi, Gujarat, India
Mavdi, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mavdi, Gujarat, India is 22.259392, and the longitude is 70.777184. Mavdi, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Neighborhoods place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 15' 33.8112'' N and 70° 46' 37.8624'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 15' 33.8112'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 46' 37.8624'' E|
Coordinates of Mavdi, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Neighborhoods in India
Also check out these related Neighborhoods.
- Shakarpur, Delhi, India (28.627949, 77.278618)
- Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India (13.003387, 80.255043)
- Indiranagar, Karnataka, India (12.971891, 77.641151)
- Paharganj, Delhi, India (28.642361, 77.217110)
- Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India (19.015831, 72.829391)
- Mavdi, Gujarat, India (22.259392, 70.777184)
- Koramangala, Bengaluru, India (12.934533, 77.626579)
- Asalpha, Maharashtra, India (19.102999, 72.894203)
- Gurgaon Rural, Haryana, India (28.486725, 77.012482)
- Whitefield, Karnataka, India (12.971389, 77.750130)