Alaigne, Occitanie, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.103065, 2.092404.
Alaigne is a wonderful small town in Occitaine province, southern France. It is a beautiful touristy place, established over 1,000 years ago. There is an old cathedral in the town, as well as a few nice cafes and wineries. Current population is about 350 people living in the town. It is easy to reach the town from Carcassonne by moving northwest by D118 and D623.
Where is Alaigne, Occitanie, France on Map?
Road map of Alaigne, Occitanie, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alaigne, Occitanie, France
Alaigne, Occitanie, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alaigne, Occitanie, France is 43.103065, and the longitude is 2.092404. Alaigne, Occitanie, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 6' 11.0340'' N and 2° 5' 32.6544'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 6' 11.0340'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 5' 32.6544'' E|
Coordinates of Alaigne, Occitanie, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)