Almere, the Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.371353, 5.222124.
Almere is a city in the district of Flevoland, the Netherlands, with the population of about 200,000 people. It is one of the youngest cities of the country which is very carefully planned and very well provided with services and various facilities. The city is a key transportation hub of the area, it has very vivid cultural life and very good educational facilities.
Where is Almere, the Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Almere, the Netherlands shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Almere, the Netherlands
Almere, the Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Almere, the Netherlands is 52.371353, and the longitude is 5.222124. Almere, the Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 16.8708'' N and 5° 13' 19.6464'' E.
Almere, the Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 16.8708'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 13' 19.6464'' E|
Coordinates of Almere, the Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Netherlands
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gouda, South Holland, the Netherlands (52.011112, 4.711111)
- Delfzijl, Groningen, Netherlands (53.331028, 6.924460)
- Maastricht, Netherlands (50.851368, 5.690973)
- Lelystad, Flevoland, Netherlands (52.518536, 5.471422)
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands (52.371807, 4.896029)
- Emmen, Drenthe, the Nederlands (52.785805, 6.897585)
- Waalwijk, Netherlands (51.687897, 5.057482)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (52.377956, 4.897070)
- Zaandam, Netherlands (52.442039, 4.829199)
- Leiden, Netherlands (52.160114, 4.497010)