Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.377956, 4.897070.
Amsterdam is the largest city and the capital of the Netherlands, with the population close to 825,000 people. Amsterdam is located in the western coastal part of the country, and it is a part of a large metropolitan zone of Amsterdam-Haarlem-The Hague-Rotterdam, which counts for over 7 million people and is one of the largest in western Europe. Amsterdam is a tourist spot and a center of free lifestyle, famous with personal freedoms and numerous historic monuments, local cheeses and seafood, and plenty of famous people on the fields of science and arts.
Where is Amsterdam, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Amsterdam, Netherlands shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amsterdam, Netherlands is 52.377956, and the longitude is 4.897070. Amsterdam, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 40.6416'' N and 4° 53' 49.4520'' E.
Amsterdam, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 40.6416'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 53' 49.4520'' E|
Coordinates of Amsterdam, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Netherlands
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gouda, South Holland, the Netherlands (52.011112, 4.711111)
- Delfzijl, Groningen, Netherlands (53.331028, 6.924460)
- Maastricht, Netherlands (50.851368, 5.690973)
- Lelystad, Flevoland, Netherlands (52.518536, 5.471422)
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands (52.371807, 4.896029)
- Emmen, Drenthe, the Nederlands (52.785805, 6.897585)
- Waalwijk, Netherlands (51.687897, 5.057482)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (52.377956, 4.897070)
- Zaandam, Netherlands (52.442039, 4.829199)
- Leiden, Netherlands (52.160114, 4.497010)