Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.377956, 4.897070.
Amsterdam is the largest city and the capital of the Netherlands, located in the western part of the country. It is a part of a large metropolitan zone of Amsterdam-Haarlem-The Hague-Rotterdam, one of the largest in western Europe. Amsterdam is a tourist spot and a center of a free lifestyle, famous with personal freedoms and numerous historic monuments, local food, and plenty of famous people in the fields of science and arts. Main attractions and historical landmarks in the city are Anne Frank House, The National Maritime Museum, Museum of the Canals, Rijksmuseum, The Oude Church, NEMO Science Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Eye Film Museum, Amsterdam Museum, Jewish Historical Museum, WONDR Experience, Noorderpark, Begijnhof Park, and Royal Palace Amsterdam.
Where is Amsterdam, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Amsterdam, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amsterdam, Netherlands is 52.377956, and the longitude is 4.897070. Amsterdam, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 40.6416'' N and 4° 53' 49.4520'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 40.6416'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 53' 49.4520'' E|
Coordinates of Amsterdam, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Netherlands
Also check out these related Cities.
- Rotterdam, Netherlands (51.926517, 4.462456)
- Gouda, South Holland, the Netherlands (52.011112, 4.711111)
- Delfzijl, Groningen, Netherlands (53.331028, 6.924460)
- Maastricht, Netherlands (50.851368, 5.690973)
- Lelystad, Flevoland, Netherlands (52.518536, 5.471422)
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands (52.371807, 4.896029)
- Emmen, Drenthe, the Nederlands (52.785805, 6.897585)
- Waalwijk, Netherlands (51.687897, 5.057482)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (52.377956, 4.897070)
- Zaandam, Netherlands (52.442039, 4.829199)