Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.160114, 4.497010.
Leiden is a small city with the population close to 125,000 people located in coastal Netherlands. It is a home to one of the largest universities in the country and also a key tourism spot, with plenty of historic buildings, old fortifications and other old buildings constructed mainly in 16th-17th century. It can be a very interesting vacation spot for those who are interested in history and odes not mind an urban type vacation.
Map of Leiden, Netherlands
Leiden, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leiden, Netherlands is 52.160114, and the longitude is 4.497010. Leiden, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 9' 36.4104'' N and 4° 29' 49.2360'' E.
Leiden, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 9' 36.4104'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 29' 49.2360'' E|
Coordinates of Leiden, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Netherlands
Also check out these related Cities.
- Delfzijl, Groningen, Netherlands (53.331028, 6.924460)
- Maastricht, Netherlands (50.851368, 5.690973)
- Lelystad, Flevoland, Netherlands (52.518536, 5.471422)
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands (52.371807, 4.896029)
- Emmen, Drenthe, the Nederlands (52.785805, 6.897585)
- Waalwijk, Netherlands (51.687897, 5.057482)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (52.377956, 4.897070)
- Zaandam, Netherlands (52.442039, 4.829199)
- Leiden, Netherlands (52.160114, 4.497010)
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands (52.370216, 4.895168)