Angeles National Forest, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.316662, -118.006004.
Angeles National Forest is a national forest in Kagel Canyon, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Ventura counties, the state of California, United States, located 16 miles northeast of Downtown Los Angeles. It is a large beautiful wilderness area that is a very popular destination in the city. It has lots of campgrounds and trails. Established on July 1, 1908, it has a total area of 655,387 acres (2,652.26 km2). Angeles National Forest has five wilderness areas: Cucamonga Wilderness, San Gabriel Wilderness, Sheep Mountain Wilderness, Pleasant View Ridge Wilderness, and Magic Mountain Wilderness. The forest is home to many animals, including mountain lions, gray foxes, black bears, bobcats, rattlesnakes, and so on. There are also a few lakes in the area, such as Elizabeth Lake and Pyramid Lake.
Where is Angeles National Forest, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Angeles National Forest, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Angeles National Forest, CA, USA
Angeles National Forest, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Angeles National Forest, CA, USA is 34.316662, and the longitude is -118.006004. Angeles National Forest, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Forests place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 18' 59.9832'' N and 118° 0' 21.6144'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 18' 59.9832'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 0' 21.6144'' W|
Coordinates of Angeles National Forest, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Forests in United States
Also check out these related Forests.
- Angeles National Forest, CA, USA (34.316662, -118.006004)
- Ochoco National Forest, Oregon, USA (44.384239, -120.421829)
- Tiger Mountain State Forest, Issaquah, WA, USA (47.481018, -121.956482)
- W G Jones State Forest, Middle Lake Trail, Conroe, TX, USA (30.221411, -95.489990)
- Tonto National Forest, Arizona, USA (33.833378, -111.417358)
- Nellie's Camp, Laramie, WY, USA (41.212631, -106.290237)
- Groesbeck Acreage, Praire Groove, AK, USA (31.526020, -96.385376)
- Chattahoochee National Forest, Cleveland, GA, USA (34.648460, -83.802681)
- Stanislaus National Forest, Camp Connell, CA, USA (38.235195, -120.066483)
- Mark Twain National Forest, Rolla, MO, USA (37.546444, -91.289101)