Ochoco National Forest, Oregon, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.384239, -120.421829.
Ochoco National Forest is a large natural preserve situated in central Oregon, USA, near the city of Prineville. It includes over 840,000 acres of wonderful virgin forest, with plenty of small lakes, streams and rivers like the Crooked River, green lawns and open areas, mounts like Big Summit Prairie, etc. There are three basic parts of the forest, the Snow Mountain Ranger District, the Paulina Ranger District, and the Lookout Mountain Ranger District. The park is known for it diverse fauna, with over 375 species of various mammals, birds, reptiles, and other king of living creatures, including 15 species of rare fish.
Map of Ochoco National Forest, Oregon, USA
Ochoco National Forest, Oregon, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ochoco National Forest, Oregon, USA is 44.384239, and the longitude is -120.421829. Ochoco National Forest, Oregon, USA is located at United States country in the Forests place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 23' 3.2604'' N and 120° 25' 18.5844'' W.
Ochoco National Forest, Oregon, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 23' 3.2604'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 25' 18.5844'' W|
Coordinates of Ochoco National Forest, Oregon, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Forests in United States
Also check out these related Forests.
- Ochoco National Forest, Oregon, USA (44.384239, -120.421829)
- Tiger Mountain State Forest, Issaquah, WA, USA (47.481018, -121.956482)
- W G Jones State Forest, Middle Lake Trail, Conroe, TX, USA (30.221411, -95.489990)
- Tonto National Forest, Arizona, USA (33.833378, -111.417358)
- Nellie's Camp, Laramie, WY, USA (41.212631, -106.290237)
- Groesbeck Acreage, Praire Groove, AK, USA (31.526020, -96.385376)
- Chattahoochee National Forest, Cleveland, GA, USA (34.648460, -83.802681)
- Stanislaus National Forest, Camp Connell, CA, USA (38.235195, -120.066483)
- Mark Twain National Forest, Rolla, MO, USA (37.546444, -91.289101)
- Arapaho National Forest, Colorado, USA (39.879204, -106.016998)