Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.427547, 10.780420.
Wolfsburg is one of the largest cities in Lower Saxony, central Germany, and a part of a heavily populated metropolitan zone of Hannover - Wofsburg - Brunswick - Magdeburg. It is primarily known as the capital city of automotive industry, with a huge Volkswagen factory considered to be the largest automobile producing facility in the world. The city is also a cultural center, with numerous museums and monuments, cultural centers and religious establishments. Wolfsburg is a city where old historic castles and buildings co-exist in total harmony with the most modern business, industrial and residential facilities.
Map of Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany
Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany is 52.427547, and the longitude is 10.780420. Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 25' 39.1692'' N and 10° 46' 49.5120'' E.
Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 25' 39.1692'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 46' 49.5120'' E|
Coordinates of Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)