Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.704899, 52.654678.
Situated at the Caspian Sea, the town of Babolsar is the seat of the same name county in Mazandaran Province, northern Iran. It is a large coastal settlement, with the population close to 47,000 people, with the population of the whole urban area estimated to be 75,000 people. There is a large university in the town, Mazandaran University, with the number of students close to 12,500 people. Therefore, most of the town's residents work in various services and facilities related to the university.
Where is Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran on Map?
Road map of Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran
Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran is 36.704899, and the longitude is 52.654678. Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran is located at Iran country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 42' 17.6364'' N and 52° 39' 16.8408'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 42' 17.6364'' N|
|DMS Long||52° 39' 16.8408'' E|
Coordinates of Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iran
Also check out these related Towns.
- Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran (36.704899, 52.654678)
- Maku, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran (39.295620, 44.514187)
- Ovrin, Tehran, Iran (35.546505, 51.129791)
- Khorasan Razavi, Mashhad, Razavi Khorasan, Iran (36.321247, 59.532639)
- Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran (35.754986, 52.772354)
- Bandar Anzali, Gilan, Iran (37.463909, 49.479862)
- Chatroud, Kerman, Iran (30.604195, 56.914555)
- Langarud, Gilan, Iran (37.187820, 50.157520)
- Baravat, Kerman, Iran (29.067799, 58.410637)
- Hemmatabad, Mashhad, Banafsheh, Iran (36.352844, 59.667233)