Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.754986, 52.772354.
Firuzkuh is a small town in northern Iran, located about 84 miles northeast from the capital city, Tehran. The area is a part of Alborz Mountains, but despite being situated in the highlands, the town has excellent connections (by two highways) with the neighboring settlements. The total population of Firuzkuh is approaching to 20,000 people.
Where is Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran on Map?
Road map of Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran
Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran is 35.754986, and the longitude is 52.772354. Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran is located at Iran country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 45' 17.9496'' N and 52° 46' 20.4744'' E.
Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 45' 17.9496'' N|
|DMS Long||52° 46' 20.4744'' E|
Coordinates of Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iran
Also check out these related Towns.
- Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran (36.704899, 52.654678)
- Maku, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran (39.295620, 44.514187)
- Ovrin, Tehran, Iran (35.546505, 51.129791)
- Khorasan Razavi, Mashhad, Razavi Khorasan, Iran (36.321247, 59.532639)
- Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran (35.754986, 52.772354)
- Bandar Anzali, Gilan, Iran (37.463909, 49.479862)
- Chatroud, Kerman, Iran (30.604195, 56.914555)
- Langarud, Gilan, Iran (37.187820, 50.157520)
- Baravat, Kerman, Iran (29.067799, 58.410637)
- Hemmatabad, Mashhad, Banafsheh, Iran (36.352844, 59.667233)