Baker Lake, NU, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 64.320274, -96.025314.
A large hamlet, Baker Lake is located in Nunavut territory, North Canada, nested near the same name lake with the area close to 70 square miles. It is a historic town built on the area of an ancient settlement. The local population is estimated to be about 2,000 people most of who are employed in the mines located nearby, and small businesses related to services.
Where is Baker Lake, NU, Canada on Map?
Road map of Baker Lake, NU, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baker Lake, NU, Canada
Baker Lake, NU, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baker Lake, NU, Canada is 64.320274, and the longitude is -96.025314. Baker Lake, NU, Canada is located at Canada country in the Lakes place category with the gps coordinates of 64° 19' 12.9864'' N and 96° 1' 31.1304'' W.
|DMS Lat||64° 19' 12.9864'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 1' 31.1304'' W|
Coordinates of Baker Lake, NU, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Lakes in Canada
Also check out these related Lakes.
- The Great Bear Lake, Canada (66.000000, -121.000000)
- Harrison Lake, BC, Canada (49.500000, -121.833336)
- Moraine Lake, Lake Louise, AL, Canada (51.328239, -116.181717)
- Molasses Lake, Kings, NS, Canada (44.857082, -64.835358)
- Bugbee Lake, Kenora, Unorganized, ON, Canada (52.150120, -90.389305)
- Neso Lake, MB, Canada (54.668079, -101.542809)
- Pickle Lake, ON, Canada (51.467827, -90.193779)
- Baker Lake, NU, Canada (64.320274, -96.025314)
- Pedro Lake, Alonsa, MB, Canada (50.961887, -99.032654)
- Cooking Lake, Strathcona County, AB, Canada (53.433056, -113.029167)