Ulukhaktok, NT, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 70.738045, -117.773094.
Ulukhaktok, a small village in Northwest Territory of Canada, is located in the very north of the country and has the population not exceeding 400 people. There are not proper communication options for the local people, so they are mainly involved in hunting and agriculture.
Where is Ulukhaktok, NT, Canada on Map?
Road map of Ulukhaktok, NT, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ulukhaktok, NT, Canada
Ulukhaktok, NT, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ulukhaktok, NT, Canada is 70.738045, and the longitude is -117.773094. Ulukhaktok, NT, Canada is located at Canada country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 70° 44' 16.9620'' N and 117° 46' 23.1384'' W.
|DMS Lat||70° 44' 16.9620'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 46' 23.1384'' W|
Coordinates of Ulukhaktok, NT, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Canada
Also check out these related Villages.
- Zeballos, BC, Canada (49.981804, -126.845406)
- Bolton, ON, Canada (43.874199, -79.730659)
- Carlsbad Springs, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.369408, -75.456223)
- Wakefield, QC, Canada (45.631542, -75.923988)
- Ricinus, AB, Canada (52.086231, -114.953545)
- Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada (45.975269, -61.123970)
- Killarney, ON, Canada (45.971912, -81.511497)
- Peers, AB, Canada (53.667610, -115.987747)
- Amaruq, Iqaluit, NU, Canada (63.741974, -68.488358)
- Stevensville, Fort Erie, ON, Canada (42.943176, -79.055122)