Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 69.445358, -133.034180.
One of the northern towns in Canada, Tuktoyaktuk is located at the Liverpool Bay, in the Northwest Territories. The number of local residents is estimated to reach 850 people. It is one of the key northern bases of national oil and gas exploration, as well as a location of one of the most important radio bases of Canadian military. Tuktoyaktuk has got the world's fame in 1995 when it has become a place of a huge concert of the bands like Metallica, Moist and other bands, claimed to be the northmost concert ever given.
Where is Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada on Map?
Road map of Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada is 69.445358, and the longitude is -133.034180. Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 69° 26' 43.2888'' N and 133° 2' 3.0480'' W.
|DMS Lat||69° 26' 43.2888'' N|
|DMS Long||133° 2' 3.0480'' W|
Coordinates of Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)