Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.890774, 10.882515.
One of the oldest cathedrals in Germany, Bamberg Cathedral was built in the 13th century, in the epochs of local Emperor Henry II, and is located at Domplatz 2, in the downtown of Bamberg city in Germany. It is a massive large building, with two tall central bell towers (about 81 meters tall) and two smaller towers on the backside of the building. The interior of the cathedral is decorated with sculpture, carvings, and beautiful altar made from wood.
Map of Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg, Germany
Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg, Germany is 49.890774, and the longitude is 10.882515. Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cathedrals place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 53' 26.7864'' N and 10° 52' 57.0540'' E.
Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 53' 26.7864'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 52' 57.0540'' E|
Coordinates of Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cathedrals in Germany
Also check out these related Cathedrals.
- Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg, Germany (49.890774, 10.882515)
- Cathedral of Trier, Trier, Germany (49.755405, 6.643762)
- Meissen Cathedral, Meissen, Germany (51.166515, 13.471674)
- Mainz Cathedral, Mainz, Germany (49.998898, 8.273946)
- Dresden Cathedral, Dresden, Germany (51.053493, 13.737524)
- Dreikönigsstraße, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (50.107254, 8.685223)
- New St. John's Church, Munich, Germany (48.134052, 11.597730)
- Halberstadt Cathedral, Halberstadt, Germany (51.895912, 11.049378)
- Paderborn Cathedral, Paderborn, Germany (51.718674, 8.756093)
- Frankfurt Cathedral, Frankfurt, Germany (50.110573, 8.684966)