Frankfurt Cathedral, Frankfurt, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.110573, 8.684966.
A massive and really beautiful old Medieval religious establishment, Frankfurt Cathedral (known also as the Cathedral of Saint Bartholomew) is one of the main tourist attractions in Frankfurt, Germany, located in Altstadt. It is one of the tallest cathedrals in the country, with the belltower being about 95 meters tall. The cathedral is one of the most visited place in the city, and most of the tourists are up for climbing up to the bell tower and enjoying spectacular view of the city center and its neighborhoods.
Map of Frankfurt Cathedral, Frankfurt, Germany
Frankfurt Cathedral, Frankfurt, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Frankfurt Cathedral, Frankfurt, Germany is 50.110573, and the longitude is 8.684966. Frankfurt Cathedral, Frankfurt, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cathedrals place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 6' 38.0628'' N and 8° 41' 5.8776'' E.
Frankfurt Cathedral, Frankfurt, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 6' 38.0628'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 41' 5.8776'' E|
Coordinates of Frankfurt Cathedral, Frankfurt, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cathedrals in Germany
Also check out these related Cathedrals.
- Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg, Germany (49.890774, 10.882515)
- Cathedral of Trier, Trier, Germany (49.755405, 6.643762)
- Meissen Cathedral, Meissen, Germany (51.166515, 13.471674)
- Mainz Cathedral, Mainz, Germany (49.998898, 8.273946)
- Dresden Cathedral, Dresden, Germany (51.053493, 13.737524)
- Dreikönigsstraße, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (50.107254, 8.685223)
- New St. John's Church, Munich, Germany (48.134052, 11.597730)
- Halberstadt Cathedral, Halberstadt, Germany (51.895912, 11.049378)
- Paderborn Cathedral, Paderborn, Germany (51.718674, 8.756093)
- Frankfurt Cathedral, Frankfurt, Germany (50.110573, 8.684966)