Banga, Aklan, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.575564, 122.322090.
Banga is a large town in the province of Aklan, Philippines. It is a municipality with the population close to 40,000 people. It is a university town situated and developing around a large public university, the Akan State University. Banga is one of the remote neighborhoods of Kalibo city, and it is situated near Aklan River.
Where is Banga, Aklan, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Banga, Aklan, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Banga, Aklan, Philippines
Banga, Aklan, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Banga, Aklan, Philippines is 11.575564, and the longitude is 122.322090. Banga, Aklan, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 34' 32.0304'' N and 122° 19' 19.5240'' E.
Banga, Aklan, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 34' 32.0304'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 19' 19.5240'' E|
Coordinates of Banga, Aklan, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Phillipines
Also check out these related Towns.
- Banaba, San Mateo, Rizal, the Philippinnes (14.677271, 121.111572)
- El Nido, Palawan, the Philippines (11.195560, 119.407501)
- Rice Terraces of Banaue, Ifugao, the Philippines (16.918610, 121.059174)
- Llanera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines (15.666376, 121.018280)
- Banga, Aklan, Philippines (11.575564, 122.322090)
- Bacong, Negros Oriental, Philippines (9.239182, 123.264412)
- Tangalan, Aklan, Philippines (11.746161, 122.231354)
- Alfonso Lista, Ifugao, Philippines (16.988522, 121.491318)
- Numancia, Aklan, Philippines (11.718437, 122.341431)
- Baras, Rizal, Philippines (14.536563, 121.274078)