Baras, Rizal, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.536563, 121.274078.
Baras is a large town situated in the province of Rizal, the Philippines, with the population close to 70,000 people. The town is very old and was established in the late 16th century by missionaries from Europe. Today's Baras is a tourist spot, with a few landmarks like St. Joseph Church (Roman Catholic) built in the late 17th century, Masungi Natural Preserve, Kinamatayan Falls, Palo Alto Falls, and so on.
Where is Baras, Rizal, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Baras, Rizal, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baras, Rizal, Philippines
Baras, Rizal, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baras, Rizal, Philippines is 14.536563, and the longitude is 121.274078. Baras, Rizal, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 32' 11.6268'' N and 121° 16' 26.6808'' E.
Baras, Rizal, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 32' 11.6268'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 16' 26.6808'' E|
Coordinates of Baras, Rizal, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Phillipines
Also check out these related Towns.
- Banaba, San Mateo, Rizal, the Philippinnes (14.677271, 121.111572)
- El Nido, Palawan, the Philippines (11.195560, 119.407501)
- Rice Terraces of Banaue, Ifugao, the Philippines (16.918610, 121.059174)
- Llanera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines (15.666376, 121.018280)
- Banga, Aklan, Philippines (11.575564, 122.322090)
- Bacong, Negros Oriental, Philippines (9.239182, 123.264412)
- Tangalan, Aklan, Philippines (11.746161, 122.231354)
- Alfonso Lista, Ifugao, Philippines (16.988522, 121.491318)
- Numancia, Aklan, Philippines (11.718437, 122.341431)
- Baras, Rizal, Philippines (14.536563, 121.274078)