Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 1.082828, 104.030457.
Batam Island is a free trade zone in Indonesia. Batam city is located in the province of Riau Islands, and the largest city in the province. Batam is a mixture of natural and industrial zones, a part of the Indonesia–Malaysia–Thailand Growth Triangle. The residents mainly speak Indonesian. Malay, Batak, Minangkabau, Hokkien, Teochew, Javanese, Mandarin, and English are also used in the city. Trans Batam is the cheapest public transportation you can use in Batam. Hang Nadim International Airport is also the main airport on the island. Batam has become a very popular destination for visitors from the countries in Asia and Europe.
There are plenty of points of interest and landmarks in Batam like Turi Beach Resort, Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall, Great Mosque of Batam, The 2014 National MTQ Building, Batam Harbour Bay downtown, Kwan Im statue in Sekupang, Barelang Bridge, Tengku Fisabilillah (Barelang) Bridge, the Batam Cable Ski Park, Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple, Penyengat Island, Bintan Island, Nongsa Beach, the Nagoya Entertainment District, the Padang Golf Sukajadi, the Palm Springs Golf, and Beach Resor, the Batam Hills Golf Resort, and Ocarina Park. You can enjoy water sports, scuba diving, duty-free shopping, and visit the stilt houses in Tanjung Uma as well.
Where is Batam, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Batam, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Batam, Indonesia
Batam, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Batam, Indonesia is 1.082828, and the longitude is 104.030457. Batam, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 4' 58.1808'' N and 104° 1' 49.6452'' E.
|DMS Lat||1° 4' 58.1808'' N|
|DMS Long||104° 1' 49.6452'' E|
Coordinates of Batam, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)