Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -2.994494, 120.195465.
Palopo is an independent city and a part of Wara area in South Sulawesi, central Indonesia. It was established in the 17th century and is quite a large community, with the population close to 150,000 people. There are a few historic monuments in the city, including an old royal cemetery with historic tombs, a historic fortification, a few shopping areas, etc.
Map of Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia is -2.994494, and the longitude is 120.195465. Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 2° 59' 40.1784'' S and 120° 11' 43.6740'' E.
Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||2° 59' 40.1784'' S|
|DMS Long||120° 11' 43.6740'' E|
Coordinates of Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, the Special Capital City of Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)