Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -6.241586, 106.992416.
Bekasi is a very large city in West Java, Indonesia, located to the east of Jakarta. The population of Bekasi exceeds 2 million people, and it is considered the fourth most populous city in the country. This is a key commercial center of the region known for its markets, shopping malls and commercial enterprises. The city also is a home for some large industrial enterprises, as well as for the headquarters of large international companies like Samsung, Honda, etc.
Where is Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia
Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia is -6.241586, and the longitude is 106.992416. Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 14' 29.7096'' S and 106° 59' 32.6976'' E.
Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 14' 29.7096'' S|
|DMS Long||106° 59' 32.6976'' E|
Coordinates of Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, the Special Capital City of Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)